Roast Sirloin with Creamy Horseradish & Au Jus, Herb Roasted
Chicken, Grilled Portobello Mushrooms (Vegan & GF), Sun Dried
Tomatoes in Penne Pasta (will be Gluten Free & Vegan), Seasonal
Steamed Vegetables (GF &V), Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Tossed
Green Salad with Assorted Dressings (will be a GF &Vdressing), &
Swallowtail School's 4th Annual Golf Tournament & Auction
Your generous financial support enables us to further spread our wings. It is the annual contributions made by our community and our families, both past and present, which help build a beautiful future for Swallowtail Waldorf School and Farm.
We would also like to extend our thanks to The Reserve Golf Club and Vineyards for partnering with us and providing this beautiful facility for our golfers and auction attendees.
The funds raised with this event will be used to help cover general expenses, including teacher salaries and continued growth and development of our curriculum. Tuition covers about 80% of our operating costs, the remaining 20% comes from fundraisers like this event.
Without the support of both the Swallowtail community and the greater community of Hillsboro and beyond, this event would not be possible. Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to produce this event!
Have fun, bid high, and go home with some exciting acquisitions, knowing that your contributions are building a strong future for Swallowtail School. Thank you for your generous support!
Keith Burgess, President, Board of Trustees
Rosalea Peters, Chair, 2014 Auction & Benefit